Scottish Summit is back and bigger than ever.
It’s the fifth year of this widely renowned Microsoft Community event - and it certainly will not disappoint!
To accommodate the huge demand, in 2023 our learning and development sessions span 3 floors at the University Academy 92 and an influx of highly talented speakers looking to inspire an entire community.
This is your chance to hear the latest and greatest in Microsoft technology trends, innovations and partner initiatives from professionals in the field with vast knowledge and experience.
Never have there been so many advocates of the Microsoft ecosystem gathered together in one place at an EU community event; answering questions, teaching best practises and demonstrating real world solutions live, in-person.
Register for free and join the Scottish Summit community today.
This event is perfect for:
- Microsoft Partners looking to build a network and share innovations
- End-users looking at how the technology can transform a business
- Business professionals from any discipline looking to learn how the platform is changing the way organisations work
- Recruitment organisations on the hunt for new talent and hiring opportunities
There is truly something for all levels and interest as the event covers 9 topic tracks and over 60 speaker sessions on the 5th of August, including:
- Microsoft Azure - The infrastructure for technology transformation
- Dynamics 365 - The enabler for greater productivity and delivering business value
- Power Platform – The platform for transforming business processes
- Big Data – The intelligent insights to lead a business toward future success
- Personal Skills – The Empowerment of Individuals and Employees
- Microsoft Education – A foundation for knowledge and progression
- New Speaker Presentations – Supporting new ideas alongside diversity and inclusion
We bring together top Microsoft speakers, Most Valued Professionals, community influencers and emerging business professionals who are here to share new ideas, trends and learnings with the wider Microsoft Community.
Our tracks rank from beginner level (100) to the technically advance (400), providing learning for all, including end-users, partners, business stakeholders, consultants and educators.
There really is a wealth of information to be drawn out of this event, from experts in the Microsoft technology space.